In today’s fast-paced lifestyle, more academic pressure is placed on learners by teachers, peers, and parents alike.
These excessive levels of academic stress and the challenges of teaching and learning in an educational system, characterized by a shortage of teachers and overcrowded classes, can result in psychological and physical problems like depression, anxiety, nervousness, and other stress-related disorders.
To combat the above challenges, students can strengthen subject comprehension, boost their confidence levels, and build essential learning skills if they have access to individualized attention not received in an overcrowded classroom.
To attain this assistance, achieving the services of a tutor would be beneficial to the child.
A tutor is a private teacher who typically teaches a single pupil or a small group of students. A tutor’s task is to help students improve their grades, understand complex concepts, and catch up with classroom lessons.
When is it necessary to look for the assistance of a tutor for your child!
• When confidence levels start to deteriorate, your child starts doubting their intellectual ability to cope with or learn the work in the classroom.
• When grades start steadily slipping over an extended period.
• When there is procrastination or avoidance of homework because the work is too difficult
• When time management during class or when completing homework is a problem
• When there has been little or no progression in classwork, even though your child is working conscientiously
• When recall memory and work completion is hampered by weak concentration, dyslexia, or visual processing problems
• When little or no progress is made because of underdeveloped reading skills
At Suideroord New Beginnings Teaching and Learning Centre, you need to look no further for an experienced Grade R – Grade 5 tutor.
Our services include:
• Identify your child’s strengths and weaknesses and focus on the areas that need reinforcement.
• Through time and attention, assist your child in developing study habits that will enable them to attain the next level of understanding in their curriculum, which will further allow your child to complete their homework confidently and independently.
• Improve your child’s confidence levels so that they can become interactive, responsible learners at school.
• Improve your child’s confidence when writing assessments or tests.
WE AIM TO SUPPORT YOUR CHILD IN FLOURISHING AND GAINING A LOVE FOR LEARNING THAT NEVER ENDS.